Baby Schmidt (or affectionately called Ruffas by my parents and JJJ--John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt by Eric's) is growing very fast. I definitely have a "baby bump" that is getting bigger by the day. He is moving so much in my tummy and I love it. It seems he likes to come out to play at night or gets the hiccups during church...both which are a bit distracting! I am trying to enjoy every minute of it. On Saturday I will be 6 1/2 months along. We are getting more excited by the day. We did purchase our stroller--called the Citi Mini--which we love. It is super easy to fold up and only weighs 16 lbs!!!
Here are a few pics of me at 20, 23, and 26 weeks. For some reason I look bigger in the 23 week picture (green dress) --probably because of either the type of dress or the angle of the camera.
Oh I just love you and that baby!
ReplyDeleteYay for the baby bump! You look wonderful! I too love feeling the babies move-it's so reassuring!
ReplyDelete