Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Landon's first week



How exciting it was when our little bundle of joy entered into the world.  It was a fast and smooth delivery.  We had a wonderful experience at the hospital.  My doctor was exceptional and was there for a large part of my delivery.  The nurses were amazing as well, helping me get started with nursing and caring for my new baby.




Eric was quick to put on Landon's Tennessee hat.

Oh it is hard work being a little boy!



Proud mom and Grandpa

In Grandma Ediger's arms

I am in love with my baby boy!

Our friend and neighbor Margaret visiting us in the hospital.  

First time in my carseat

I love my monkey

Leaving the hospital



I love being in my daddy's arms!

Landon's first boy outing with Daddy and Grandpa Schmidt

Celebrating Grandpa Schmidt's Birthday

In Grandma Schmidt's arms


I love my monkey outfit!


My airplane socks that daddy put on my feet.



My first boat ride with Daddy at the ski lake.  Daddy was glowing!




1 comment:

  1. Laura - Landon is so precious and cute!! Ah - what a treasure! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete