Another exciting week as we learn and grow as a family! Our days have been filled with cuddling, feeding, sleeping (when possible), changing diapers, exploring, and just looking at our little blessing!
Landon loves to sleep and sleep, then stretch a bit, and then sleep some more!!! During his second week, I got to have my little boy with me to celebrate my birthday. Landon also got to spend more time with Grandparents--probably getting spoiled a bit!
While he had a bit of jaundice, it did not get too bad. He just got a little extra time in the sun as a result of it!!!
His Daddy continues to tell him about everything from what kind of wheels belong on trucks, to cool guns, to what team to cheer for in football--and to the most important things---telling Landon about God creating the world. It is so fun for me to see Eric reading God's Word to Landon and telling him about Jesus!
 |
| "I know how to hold up my own pacifier!"~~Landon |
 |
| Mommy's 26th Birthday |
 |
| Cuddling with my little boy |
 |
| Cuddling with Daddy |
 |
| Time to lay in the sun! |
 |
| Go Tennessee!!! |
 |
| The Schmidts |
 |
| Grandma Schmidt |
 |
| The boys--Grandpa, Daddy, and Baby |
 |
| Dr. Tynes--Landon got to see the Doctor who delivered him when I went back for my check-up. She is the most wonderful OB doctor!!! |
 |
| "My first band-aid. It had Snoopy on it. I had to have my foot pricked when they checked my jaundice level. Ouch!"~~Landon |
 |
| Our Family |
what a good looking family!
ReplyDeleteLaura, these pictures radiate such joy! I love to see you & Eric so happy. What a beautiful family you are :)
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures! Keep them coming-when you have time!
ReplyDelete