Tonight, as Landon fell asleep in my arms, I held him for the longest time, trying my hardest to TREASURE~~
~the feel of him snuggled in my arms,
~his soft cooing sounds,
~the smell of his newborn skin.
And thanking God for blessing us with our baby boy.
![]() |
While Eric was on chemo last week, he still was able to get outside a bit with Landon. We are thankful that his oncologist said that it is not a problem for Eric to hold Landon while on chemo!![]() |
![]() |
| Daddy feeling better and off to work--but not without a moment with Landon first! |
![]() |
| "All snuggled in my crib with my airplane sheets." ~Landon |
![]() |
| I just had my bath! |
![]() |
| "Reading my black and white book since I can only see those colors right now!" ~Landon |
![]() |
| First ride in the truck with Daddy! |
![]() |
| ...and I'm fast asleep! |
![]() |
| Last moments with Grandma before she leaves. Landon already misses her. She has been here for 3 weeks and was such a great help! |
![]() |
| Grandpa came down with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Stephanie for the weekend. |
![]() |
| Uncle Ryan's first time seeing Landon. |
![]() |
| I love my Aunt Stephanie! |
![]() |
| My brother and son |
![]() |
| Our little Pea-in-a-Pod (a bit big for Landon!) |
![]() |
| Trick-or-Treating at Margaret's house. She loves Landon much! |
![]() |
| Eric took over Margaret's candy while she held him. |
![]() |
| Our family at the fall festival at church. |






















Laura, you look absolutely AMAZING!! And that is awesome that Eric is able to hold Landon...I can't imagine how tough it would be to go five days without holding Micah! Landon is so precious, too! I can't wait to meet him and get all three little cousins together! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteExcellent pictures, you two. Thanks for posting them. Good to see that Landon.
ReplyDeleteI can hear you "treasuring every moment" every time I talk to you! I can just hear the joy in your voice! You are such a great Mama!!
ReplyDelete