I have always loved fall! I love the colors of the trees, the smiles of scarecrows, and the fragrances of pumpkin spice and cinnamon. Last year at this time, we were moving, and so I missed out on putting out my favorite fall decorations. However this year my house did not miss out on being decorated. My neighbor Margaret even came over to add her special decorating touch and to share some of her fun decorations with me.
Landon hadn't yet arrived when I put up my decorations, but since he has now come along, he wanted to help with the pumpkins yesterday!
Snuggling with Daddy
Eric has not felt well at all during this chemo treatment especially, but that has not kept Landon from snuggling with him.
1 Month Old today--November 11, 2010
 |
| "I'm not sure what to think of this!" ~Landon |
 |
| Okay--that's better! |
 |
| Chewing on his monkey |
 |
| and snuggling with it |
 |
| This was so funny. I just set him by the stuffed animals to take a picture, and all of a sudden I looked at him and he was fast asleep against the lamb. It is hard work being 1 month old! |
Sweet, sweet pictures! Can't believe it's been a month! WOW!
ReplyDeleteIt's already been a month!?! The pictures are beautiful! And believe it or not we have the same blue puppy dog outfit in pants!
ReplyDelete