Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hanging out with Grandpa!

I've always known what a wonderful daddy I had, but I recently have been so grateful for him and the way he has been very intentional about spending "guy" time with Landon.  Whether it is taking Landon in a wagon ride in his bumbo seat, mowing lawn with him strapped on the back, changing his diaper (my dad loves doing this--I think because he loves to tickle Landon just so can hear his belly laugh), or taking him for his weekly Grandpa/Landon time on Saturday to the elevator or hardware store, he's done it all.  It is so fun to watch their interaction, and it means so much to me that he wants to have such a large role in Landon's life.  In addition, it really helps me out and gives me a mommy break!!
Loving the wagon in his bumbo (before he could sit up)

Landon watching the NCAA finals with Grandpa and Tom (the cat)
Landon going for a walk with Grandpa E. and Josie

Josie loves to help "clean" Landon's face!!

mowing lawn








Swinging with Grandpa
Rolling in the grass

6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! They both are so happy :) Thanks for sharing. Yay for grandpas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't Grandpa's wonderful!!...that is such a special bond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Dad/Grandpa! Looks like Landon enjoys his time with his Grandpa and Grandpa enjoys his time with Landon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word - that is the best! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics. Love the mowing photo. Is he excited when out mowing or indifferent because he really doesn't have a choice? Miss you guys.

    Roger, google images search on 'zach galifianakis hangover baby carrier'. You'll notice a striking resemblance on the 3rd to the last picture. :)

    -Gregg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! What a special Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete