Landon loves being outside, especially when Josie, our dog, is around. Tom the cat does not seem to be so fond of Landon, although Landon seems to grin when he sees the cat. Landon seems to really love music, something that was so much apart of Eric and my life, and I have found that it calms Landon down if he is crying. Eating is never a problem for Landon, as he especially loves avocados, sweet potatoes and spinach, and also can be found chewing on his toes at times! In the bathtub, he loves to stick his toes in his mouth, and then splash his toes down all the way from his chin to the water since he seems to have discovered that that makes the biggest splash. I think he might be like his daddy in this aspect of loving the water! Hearing Landon's voice and giggles are such a delight to me, and bring me such joy!
What would I do without my little ray of sunshine? I do not know! A few days ago, I was sitting on the floor-- in tears--as the grief was just hitting me so hard at that moment. I looked over at Landon sitting up so proudly, and he was just giggling! He truly brought a smile to my face. It was a special gift from God I know. He knew I needed my little boy to bring me joy amidst the sorrow.
Psalm 30:11...I thank you Lord for "turning my mourning into dancing,...and clothing me with joy."
I cant believe how big he is, Laura! He looks like a little man! :) I am glad that he brings you so much joy - what a precious gift!!
ReplyDeleteoh Laura, Landon is just so precious! i love his big smile! i think of you and pray for you often! i know our God is glorified through you! i love you!
ReplyDeleteGod gives us just the right things at just the right times. His timing is perfect and he knew you would need this little miracle during this horribly rough time. We love you and are still thinking of and praying for you. Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteLandon is such a dreamy little babe - love his eyes!!! What fun! So happy you have this ray of sunshine amidst your sorrow. We love and you and miss you like crazy!
ReplyDeleteYes, he is a ray of sunshine!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you for bearing your soul and putting yourself out there with complete honesty. I love you 2 "L's"! I'm so glad you recongnize that God truly does give us gifts each day! Please stop in soon or I will have to drive "Scoots" out to visit you!
ReplyDelete