| I like overalls! |
| Hanging in my swing |
| Lots to giggle about! |
| Waldo my giraffe! |
| All tuckered out! |
| I love my jungle gym! |
| In my robe and house slippers!! (no, I'm not in a dress!) |
| Cool shades! |
| It's hard work being a little boy! |
| Proud 6 month old |
| My first Easter eggs! |
Hi Laura and Landon!
ReplyDeleteBecca Simonsen here. Bill and Rita are my husband's Godparents and Eric, Greg, Chris (my husband), and Aaron (bro-in-law) were great friends growing up. I've been following your caringbridge website and now will follow your blog. I admire you so much Laura. You have tremendous strength and deep faith in the good Lord.
Boy, Landon is surely growing quickly! Love his giggles picture you posted. He sure looks happy and I can see how he brings you so much joy. I often think of you guys and continue to pray for continued strength and joy.
I love the name Landon by the way. When I was younger (way younger) I had names picked out for when I became a mother. Landon was going to be my boy's name, because I was a huge Little House on the Prairie fan and loved Pa (aka Michael Landon). Well, when I met my husband, I decided that Landon didn't fit well with Simonsen (too many 'n's), so our boy's name is Miles. :)
God bless!
Beautiful pictures! He's such a handsome little man!
ReplyDelete