Guess what! A lady at church made me an outfit just like your Air Force Physical Training one! (I know, you always reminded Mommy they weren't called "outfits!")
| March 2011 |
| |
And Daddy, Mommy bought me a little coat just like the one you wore when it was cold in North Dakota! It's like the one you had on when Mommy saw you after you arrived home from your deployment. Now I can wear mine when it is cold, just like you!
| April 2011 |
| February 2009 |
And Daddy, my Grandma bought me a suit to wear when we celebrated your homegoing to be with Jesus! Don't I look sharp? Maybe you are all dressed up in your suit, just like mine, up in heaven singing praises to Jesus right now!
Mommy tells me that you loved Jesus. She also tells me that you loved people. She tells me that you had a servant's heart and a giving spirit. Mommy prays that I have a heart just like yours.
Mommy also tells me how much you loved me. I know I will always feel your love and that people will tell me stories about your love for me.
Thank you for being my Daddy. I want to be just like you!
Love,
Landon
| October 11, 2010 |
| My last picture with my Daddy. |

This post was so heartwarming. Thank you for sharing photos with us Landon! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy. We think of you and your Mommy and pray for you often. And Happy Father's Day Eric...I know you are so proud of your little man!
ReplyDelete**hugs from your friends in Orlando, FL**
Love,
Bob, Cindy,
Libby, Bobby, and Leah
What a beautiful post and tribute to Landon's amazing daddy.
ReplyDelete