Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It has been awhile since I last posted. For those of you who read my blog, I think I will use this entry to ask you to pray for me.

Please pray for physical stamina for myself.  I feel as if I went hard for so many months emotionally and physically.  That, along with grieving and caring for a baby continue to take their toll on me, and I am completely worn out.  Please pray for strength as I continue to walk the path the Lord has for me in life, and as I seek to be the best mommy to Landon that I can be.

I have been encouraged through a study in the Psalms to continue to "call to the Lord in my distress, for he answers me." (Psalm 120:1) Often, all I can offer is a broken hallelujah, but I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who meets me where I am at, and continues to love and hold me in the darkest days!


Here are a few pictures of my little pumpkin from the last month.  I hope he can make you smile like he does to me every day!  




8 Months
Reading the newspaper




9 Months




This is his typical smile right now....a bit cheesy, but I love it!
He LOVES his shoes!!!  


Landon loves Tom....Tom---not such a big fan of Landon!

Reading with Mommy in my ducky pj's!

Fast asleep!!


Let's Eat!

My feet!

2 comments:

  1. Your sweet boy is growing. My girls are in love with his smiles. ;) Thanks for continuing to share your journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura you're continually in my thoughts & prayers. Consider it a permanent residence in my heart :)

    ReplyDelete