Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkin poses

Like most parents, I wanted to get some "pumpkin poses" of Landon this year at the pumpkin patch.  And, I could have posted only the last picture here to make you all think I have the perfect baby ever that absolutely loves his mother taking him to the pumpkin patch for pictures!!!  But, I didn't.

So,

   This is how it started...



I thought if I held him, it might help--apparently not.  "Mom, why am I sitting on a pumpkin?"
"I do not like pumpkins!"




"...these really are the strangest things ever...and why did mom dress me like one?"

"I do not like pumpkins, I do not like them one single bit."
"Alright mom...I'll humor you...hmm..pumpkin or a gourd?"
" I guess pumpkins aren't so bad after-all!"
And...we have a smile!!!


P.S.  Here is my "Little Pumpkin" AKA a "Chicken" for Halloween



No comments:

Post a Comment