In this past year, I was encouraged through I blog I follow, (aholyexperience.com/) to start a gratitude journal. While I'm not always faithful at writing in it, my perspective on the moment, or on the day changes when I take the time to list things I am thankful for. How easy is it to become wrapped up in the worries of this life, in the frustrations, or in the trials, rather than looking heavenly and remembering that all we have comes from Him!
248. The sunshine that warms my house
249. The dishes in my sink--because that means I have food to eat
250. The sounds of spring outside
251. Medicine to take when I am sick
252. My husband's dirty shirts that need washing--because that means I
have a husband
good reminders.....thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteWow, girl! You are way ahead of me on your list. I see that I'm missing the obvious each and every day!
ReplyDelete