Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st Date Night since Baby

A few weeks ago, while my mother was here visiting, Eric and I were able to go on our first real date since Landon was born.  While we had already enjoyed a few quick nights out to ice cream when family was visiting, this was our first real time away together. I pumped a bottle ahead of time, so Landon's grandma was able to feed him while we were away.  We enjoyed delicious fajitas at Superiors Grill, a signature restaurant here in Shreveport.  After that, we spent some time glancing around a bookstore, and then ended our evening out at a new coffee shop we found close to our house.  It was such a great night with just the two of us again! 






Of course, I had to have a picture w/ my baby before we left.

Grandma and Landon had so much fun hanging out just the two of them!

2 comments:

  1. What a great memory!! We'll always remember our first post-baby date too. Yay for loving & helpful Grandma to watch baby! :)

    ReplyDelete