Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The last few weeks

Our little Indian

Landon with Margaret

Full tummy, dry pants, NAP time!!
Landon had to put on an Oklahoma shirt for his Grandpa (a little wet)


My mama and I and the apple and pumpkin pies we made.  I really enjoyed having my mom stay with me for a few weeks!  It was such a blessing to me!  She serves and loves me in every way possible!  



                                  



                                Landon's first road trip
Although I wish I could say Landon's first road trip was to a more exciting place than to a medical center, we tried to make the most of it.  Landon and I spent a lot of time together in the hotel room in Houston while Eric was having tests, so I got some pictures of him .  One evening after a fussy day, we went down to the lobby in the hotel (which is connected to the clinic), and a lady started playing piano music.  Before I knew it, I heard the tune to "Jesus Loves Me."  I just know that God sent that lady there at just the right time to encourage me with that song as I was dealing with a sick husband and fussy baby.  Just one of God's miracles he sends down from heaven.  

Landon isn't quite smiling---ALMOST though!  I think this was actually an accidental one!


He's getting so big.  His newborn clothes don't fit anymore!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing such a great job Laura! Landon is such a cutie! I'm going to pray that Landon starts giving you that heart melting smile in the next few days! It's amazing how one of those smiles can make the fussiness a distant memory!!!

    ReplyDelete