Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thank you for taking care of my Daddy


 On Friday, I got Landon all dressed up in his Santa suit so we could go visit his Daddy at the cancer center.  We made some cookies with his Grandma Schmidt (his Daddy's favorite--Spritz cookies), along with a sign that said, "Thank you for taking care of my Daddy!"  The nurses just LOVE seeing Landon any time I bring him.  They even fight over who gets to hold him.  So, they were pretty excited on Friday to see Little Mr. Santa!
Here are the most AMAZING nurses ever.  We truly have been blessed by these people and their care for us!!!  They have been so kind amidst our pain, and have laughed and cried with us over the last 7 months!  

Here Landon is with Miss Angela!!


All tired out from his visit!

1 comment:

  1. OH I love this!! Oncology nurses are the most compassionate in all of medicine and worth all the praise! You know you guys just made their day! :) PS Landon in his Santa outfit is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete