Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Joyous Season

Lately, I have been so consumed with how painful it is to have Eric go through cancer, that I have not stopped often enough to thank the Lord for the beautiful blessing he has placed in our lives with Landon.  I know Landon is truly a miracle given to us, even amidst our pain.  And, just as I look at my dear little boy and try harder to find more joy in my heart, I think of the greatest gift which should always fill my heart with joy--Jesus!

Thank you Lord for your greatest gift ever given--and for which we celebrate this Christmas season!  Thank you for sending him into this world as a baby to save us!  May I live each day in gratefulness!  I also thank you for giving us just a glimpse of how special your Son was through our dear baby!

Two joyful parents and a not so jolly boy!

3 comments:

  1. the last picture is priceless...you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pictures!

    and good reflections!

    Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of him under the tree! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete