| eating one of Grandma's cinnamon rolls |
He is certainly my little social boy and will wave at everyone he sees in the grocery store or at a restaurant. Someday I will have to teach him what the word "stranger" means, for he will literally turn around in his high chair in a restaurant to smile at people and wave! He loves when we play with him--especially when his aunt and uncle come by--his favorite being pulled around in his "sled" that Grandma Ediger made out of a box. He loves when Grandpa Ediger takes him to Lowes on Saturday. This last Saturday Landon and Grandpa went to McDonalds and Landon ate a whole double cheeseburger minus the top bun! He certainly is my little eater....I didn't realize how much a one year old could eat. So, I have to get creative to keep him full!! Grandma Ediger spoils him when she makes her homemade cinnamon rolls and Landon can spot them from across the kitchen!
| Riding in his "sled" while he went to work with Grandpa one day |
My favorite things to do with Landon are read and sing to him. I also love listening to Landon's children's music, as it blesses me to hear children singing, "This is My Father's World." I also like to go on walks with Landon and see him notice or point to things that I'm to busy to notice. He points to the moon at the top of the big blue sky, he notices the birds flying by, or points to the trail that the planes leave behind them in the sky.
| reading with Mommy |
| Playing with a car mommy brought home from the treasure chest at the dentist! |
| showing his "cheesy" smile and "bed-head" |
Laura, you are such an amazing woman, a walking testimony of the depth and greatness of our God and His sustaining love. Thank you for continuing to update and post pictures of your precious Landon. It has been one year now since Eric went to be with the Lord, and your messages and postings allow us (his friends) to remain part of your life.
ReplyDeletePraying for you, often.
Kathy Brink, Niceville
Thank you Kathy. I am blessed to know we are surrounded in prayer! Thank you for remembering us and being apart of our lives!
ReplyDelete