I'm sad today. Today our dog, Josie, got ran over. He was a special dog-- a beautiful blue healer, loved by our whole family. My brother and his wife got Josie when she was a puppy and they had her for awhile. However, when Landon and I moved home last year, he became our dog. Josie was a special part of Landon's and my new life here in Oklahoma. Never have I heard Landon giggle so much then with Josie, especially when she licked his face. She was a gentle dog, and that's what made her special for Landon. Part of my healing process has been to get out on walks or jogs with Landon. Josie always accompanied us, and Landon loved watching Josie chase the birds, leap into the fields, and dig holes. We sure will miss her!
 |
| Landon with Josie, Uncle Ryan and I |
We will miss our little dog.
I'm sorry, friend! Pets become precious members of our families and are hard to lose. Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLaura, I love the pictures you posted. Cherish these.... it's fun to see how small Landon and Josie are and then gradually "grow" together.
ReplyDelete