"Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23
Sunday, January 15, 2012
So thankful
I have to use this post to brag on my friends. I have the most amazing friends, and I am sure without a doubt that they are truly a gift from the Lord. While I've always known how great they are, through the last 2 years, I have been completely humbled by their love. Some I've known longer than others, and therefore we have history together, and some God put in my life in the more recent years as I lived in different places and faced difficult circumstances. They each have a different way to demonstrate their love to me---each different because God gave them their own separate, unique gifts to share. They have selflessly loved, served, and cared for me in the most incredible ways. What a true example they have set for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment