Monday, February 27, 2012

Grandparents Came For A Visit

Landon's Grandpa and Grandma Schmidt came for a visit this month!  Here are some of the highlights from their visit!

Eating pancakes with Grandpa.  (Luckily, Grandpa was willing to share!)
                              
                               Sweeping the floor with Grandma


The biggest highlight of their visit was SNOW!  It was our first snow this winter, and what perfect timing--when Landon's Grandparents from North Dakota came to visit.  So, naturally, I let them show Landon the ropes with the snow.  Landon enjoyed it up until the point when his glove fell off.  He was not a fan of his hand touching the cold snow.
HELP!  I can't move!


Making a snowman with Grandpa!




It was wonderful having Bill and Rita here to visit us.  I was disappointed because I got sick during their visit, so we had to cancel our planned day-trip to Oklahoma City. However, I still enjoyed the time I had with them. It is always a blessing to spend time with Eric's parents, and I am grateful for them being apart of our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment