Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Always a Reason to Rejoice

Yesterday, one of my reason's for rejoicing was my 45 minutes outside playing in the rain with Landon.  I was reminded of how he is ALL BOY as he just wanted to keep playing and splashing in the rain and puddles.  Being soaked in water and mud didn't seem to phase him!  I had so much fun seeing the joy on his face...and it was even refreshing for me as well to be out in the rain!!! (Grandma stood on the porch and took some pictures for us so we could remember this joyful time!)





Grandpa left his mower out, so Landon thought he would help drive it!





2 comments:

  1. Laura...I love this and thank you for reminding me of that joy. It just warms my heart that you are experiencing that joy. -millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool you shared that moment and I know there will be many more!

    ReplyDelete