It's been awhile since I last posted! So many changes and adjustments in our lives it seems....that I just haven't found time. We are doing well here in Washington though as we continue to learn how to be a family.
I continue to be reminded of the beauty of God's creation here in Washington where we live. While the clouds during the winter got to be very long, clear days here are truly majestic. To the west we see the Olympic Mountains, and to the east, the Cascades...not to mention Mt. Rainer to the south and Mt. Baker right out our back window. We have enjoyed so many hikes, walks, and picnics along the water, along with ferry rides to other ports. Of course, our Macy dog, accompanies us most places, as you can see in the pictures!
Some of our Adventures
 |
| Washington Park--one of our favorites...the San Juan Islands are in the distance |
 |
| A seal we saw on the pier |
 |
| Landon loves going with Marc and Macy to the dog park! |
 |
| The Navy base has the most beautiful beach and camp sight area...one of our fav. places |
 |
| Love my husband! |
 |
| On the ferry |
 |
| Landon loves going on the ferry, or "boat"...he loves watching the "bubbles" in the water |
 |
| Here is a pic of one of the ferries...I was amazed when I first moved here, of how large they are and how much they are used by people...just another form of transportation I guess |
 |
| Happy to be on the Ferry! |
At the Ballpark
We have a baseball field by our house where we let Macy run sometimes....(and Landon too, as Marc taught him about the bases in baseball)
 |
| Resting in the Dugout |
Easter
We enjoyed time with our neighbors for Easter dinner, and Landon enjoyed a little egg hunt after church.
 |
Our Little Easter Bunny
|
Reading
 |
| The "boys" reading |
 |
| The "kids" reading |
Arizona
In April, we went to Arizona for Marc's best friend's wedding, and also to see Marc's family. We enjoyed time with family and friends, along with sunshine!!!
 |
| So excited to be in shorts after always having to bundle up in WA!! |
 |
| Enjoying our time at Devin and Shalane's beautiful wedding |
 |
| Breakfast out |
More Time Outside
 |
| picnic |
 |
...what Landon does when the F-18's fly overhead... We went to the base one day to watch Marc take off (I had a picture and a video of Marc in the jet, but the security officer on base saw me take it, and then made me delete it...said I couldn't take it....I was mad..) |
Tulip Festival
The month of April is Tulip month here....fields and fields of tulips! We went to see them! Beautiful!!!
Just some pretty sunsets over the water
Great to see all your pictures!! Think of you often!
ReplyDelete